Tamilsea Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tamilsea Forum

Tamil, Hindi, Telugu

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aarya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fahadchazhur

fahadchazhur

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Aarya Empty
PostSubject: Aarya   Aarya Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:09 am

Aarya 5xg3ku10

PEASE REPLAY TO MY POST......................
Year:2007
Direction:Balasekaran
Music:Mani Sharma
Cast: Madhavan,Bhavana,Prakash Raj

Screen Shots:
Aarya 52lizx10
Aarya 6glwxn10

Plot:

The movie is about a don Prakashrajand his spoilt brat sister Bhavana,.Prakashraj loves his sister and can do anything for her sake. And Prakashraj just because his sister wants to study medicine, kills a girl of the same name of her sister and joins her in the medical college. She bosses around even though she has just joined and from students to professors shiver when she is around. As whoever even dares to speak ill about Bhavana, her brother is ready to punish them. Enter Madhavan, a final year medical student,who gets transferred to Chennai medical college from Coimbatore. Madhavan stands up against Bhavana and after a few clashes she falls in love with the only person who had courage to stand up to her. When Prakashraj gets to know about this, he tries with all his might to get Madhavan’s approval. Madhavan sends him back saying he will not marry a Thug’s sister. Bhavana and Prakashraj decide on making Madhavan a rowdy so that they will be equal. The rest of the story is whether or not Prakashraj succeeds in his mission.

Watch nd See!

if you want to see the links please replay to me then you can see the download links

Thanksssssssssssssssss..........................

FAHADTRICHUR********** lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Aarya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tamilsea Forum :: Tamil :: Tamil New Movies-
Jump to: